Make a Wordpress.com blog
Creating Free WordPress Account
Visit the WordPress home page
Note: The domain should not be similar to your own site. It should be unique and still related to your niche.
Be sure to confirm your Email.
Customize your Blog
Go to your WordPress Blog Dashboard
Simply add “wp-admin” on your blog url and press enter.
Enter the username and password you provided during your signup.
Change the title and site description to something that is relevant to your site.
You are free to change other parts of the blog as you wish.
Add Content to your Blog
As mentioned above, the main purpose of this blog is to somehow boost the Authority of your own website. So all you need to do is create a post that will contain a link to your own website. However, before you do so, try to publish 1 – 2 articles first within a week. Prior to creating a post that will host the link.
You don’t have to think too much in creating the articles for this blog. Surely, you have some thoughts on certain topics in your niche that you can write endlessly.
Guidelines in Creating your Posts
- 400-600 words
- 1-2 images
- link out also to an article about the topic written by an authoritative website
Guidelines in Creating your Posts with a Link to Own Site
- the same rules in creating usual posts
- place the link to your own site near the top of the article
- for the anchor text, use either the URL of your site or your Brand Name.
- Example, URL : http://www.pommietravels.com , Brand Name: Pommie Travels