How to Apply for Google Adsense
Google Adsense is one of the most popular and one of the oldest network that offers site owners a way to earn through a Pay Per Click system. When it comes to credibility and legitimacy, many are convinced that Adsense pays on time, every time.
If you do things right, expect to earn decent amount of money through this network. A lot of bloggers are earning through Adsense and the same opportunity is presented to every site owner.
One of the main reasons why a lot of bloggers use it is its high rate compared to other networks. The biggest downside is that its approval system is very strict. Thus, it is very important that you have advance knowledge on the reason why your application could be rejected.
Reasons AdSense Will Reject Your Application?
Insufficient / Low Quality Content
If you only have a few content on your site, there will be no enough text for Google specialists to review. Google would also immediately reject a site with poorly written content and those that have grammatical errors. Plus, content should not be a replica of an article on another site.
Poor Website Design
Since Google expects that your site will be visited by real people, of course they would require your site to be user-friendly when it comes to design. You have to make sure that if someone lands on your site, they will not immediately think that it’s spammy or fake. Basically, the site should be pleasing to the eye and one that visitors would easily understand.
Absence of Required Pages
Failure to Comply with Google Policies
Google has set some rules that every site owner should follow. Aside from the ones mentioned above, it is also very important to make sure that traffic that goes to your site is from legal sources. Anything that is acquired illegally is a big no for Google. Excessive keyword use is also not allowed. Google also rejects those sites which are poorly coded.
Things to Do Prior to Adsense Application
- Place your Name and Email Address on your About Us and Contact Us page.
- Make sure to have at least 10 high quality posts prior to application. It’s better to have around 10 high quality articles than go for 25 low quality posts.
- Be sure to have a clean and professional looking website.
- All posts should be at least 500 words. The longer the content the better. Just be sure not to compromise content quality as number of words increase.
- Provide value to your content. You should not be writing simply to earn with Google Adsense. The primary reason for writing should be to share something worthwhile and of value to visitors.
Process for Adsense Application
Go to this link : https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
Sign-in Using your Google Account
Fill-in all the details asked
On the Adsense Terms and Conditions
Adsense Ad Units
After getting approved, start adding ad units. View this view to learn how its done.